ION Cleanse Detox Foot Bath
How often can I be treated?
- Between the ages of 10 and 65, it’s recommended every other day.
- Under 10 and over 65 recommendation is every third day.
Why Can’t I be treated everyday?
- Daily treatments may create a healing crisis as the body’s detoxifying systems comes into balance. This may cause excessive fatigue
How does my body detoxify in the water?
- This detoxification occurs through the skin, which is the second largest detoxifying system in the body after the lungs.
- An energized and balanced body will naturally be able to detoxify at a higher rate thereby protecting itself from further toxins, pollutants and viruses.
Why does the water color change?
- Due to the interaction of the toxins from the body along with the metals from the array when creating an ionic field within the water bath.
- The water will change color regardless of whether there is a person in the water or not, due to the metallurgic reaction of the array and the polarization of the solids and minerals in the water. However, there will normally be two-three times the cellular debris within the water when the treatment is combined with a patient.
|Color or Particle||Material or Area Body|
|Yellow-Green||Detoxifying from the kidney, bladder, urinary tract|
|Orange||Detoxifying from the joints|
|Brown||Detoxifying from the liver|
|Black||Detoxifying from the bowel|
|Dark Green||Detoxifying from the gallbladder|
|White Foam||Lymphatic system|
|White Cheese-like particles||Yeast|
|Black Flecks||Heavy Metal|
|Red Flecks||Blood clot material|
Why does the water color vary from treatment to treatment?
- Variations occur due to each individual’s energy state and toxicity levels as toxins in the body are re-ionized at the molecular level and react with the metals of the array.
What do different colors indicate?
- Some practitioners correlate color changes with areas of the body that are detoxifying.
- Water analysis documentation from several treatments has shown a dramatic increase in metals in the water after a treatment.
- The changing of the water colors are not the real issue but rather the effect the energy has on the body.
Can I touch the array during treatments:
- Absolutely, this will not alter the treatment in any way. However, remaining relatively still will enchase the viewing of the toxins being emitted from the body as they float to the top of the eater bath
Can I use Bio-Cleanse Therapy while taking prescription drugs?
- Most doctor prescribed medicines will not cause any harm but the decision is best left up to you and your physician. We recommend consulting your physician prior to use.
Should I take off my jewelry?
- Any jewelry that will be in the water bath should be removed.
Is the treatment safe to use for people who have metal plates in their bodies?
- Yes! The only concern is for electrical implants. Again, we recommend consulting your physician prior to use.
Why do some patients feel tired after a treatment?
- Some patients may experience fatigue as the body’s detoxification process accelerates itself. This will balance itself as the body expels the toxins and regenerates itself.
What is the function of the array?
- The array is the conductive transfer unit of the direct current into the water which generates the ionic field and hence transfers the energy into the body.
What are the bubbles coming from the array?
- The bubbles are the separation of the hydrogen and oxygen in the water as the ionic field is being created.
What will your experience be?
Healthy individuals can expect to feel lighter, more energy and experience a greater feeling of well-being. Some clients with pain, edema, gout, headaches and swollen joints have reported immediate relief. Other patients with arthritis, allergies, lymphedema, neuralgia and other symptoms have experienced relief and benefits with multiple treatments.